Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

This is our belated Christmas card which didn't get an actual print run, so the design on the back will be seen here for the first time!  In the comments below or on Muley's Facebook page, share what Christmas means to you, or what this time of year means to you.

For us, it means a moment of silence, a moment of helping those around us find joy, a time of giving, and time of family and friendship, and a time of reflection.

Oh, and stay 'tooned for the "Cracker Box Theater"TM!

Notice that the three boys are looking at Santa and Missy is looking at the present!

http://muleycomix.blogspot.com/2009/12/santa-fish-biography-of-worlds-most.html
Click to learn more about the Santa Fish...
 

2 comments:

Joseph Scarbrough said...

You are not alone Kev, I wasn't able to do a Christmas card this year either, mostly because my artwork was done on Marcomedia (now Adobe) Fireworks, on my old computer, though my old computer has finally kicked the bucket for good, so until I can get myself a new copy of Fireworks to install on my current computer, I really can't do anything artistic at the moment.

MuleyTheMule.com said...

Well, the good thing is we can do something digital and set it up for folks to see. I did get some mailed out by printing them as photos, ha ha. Hopefully, folks saw the images here.